Residencies & Art Studies
- Annual Group exhibition, Clancy Brothers Music Festival, Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Tipperary.
- 2013: Solo exhibition, Bantry, Co. Cork.
- 2012: Solo exhibition, Skibbereen, Co. Cork.
- 2010: Solo exhibition, The Craft Granary, Cahir, Co. Tipperary.
- 2010: Group exhibition, Bantry House, Bantry, Co. Cork.
- 2010: Solo exhibition, Ardmore Gallery & Tea Room, Ardmore, Co. Waterford
- 2008: Group exhibition, West Cork Arts Centre Summer Show, Skibbereen, Co. Cork.
- 2008: Solo exhibition ‘Magical Moments’ at the Mill Theatre, Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin. Official Opening by Minister Martin Mansergh, Minister of State. Watch the opening Click Here. Photos of the opening Click Here
- 2007: Group exhibition in the West Cork Arts Centre Summer Show, Skibbereen, Co. Cork.
- 2007: Solo exhibition ‘Reflections’ at Club na Muinteoirí (Teachers’ Club), 36 Parnell Square, Dublin. Celebrating water and sky, the exhibition was officially opened by Mr Tom Kitt, TD, Minister of State at the Department of the Taoiseach, and Government Chief Whip. The exhibition was part sponsored by South Tipperary County Council. Watch the opening Click Here.
You can read the full text of Tom Kitt's speech by clicking Here.
- 2007: Solo exhibition at the Brewery Theatre and Arts Centre, Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Tipperary.
- 2005: The artist was invited by the jury of the International Biennale of Contemporary Art to take part in the 5th Biennale of Contemporary Art in Florence, Italy. South Tipperary County Council awarded the artist a grant toward this event.
- 2008: Invited to return to the Cill Rialaig Village Artists Retreat in South Kerry where the artist spent 10 days painting.
- 2006: Invited to the Cill Rialaig Village Artists Retreat in South Kerry where the artist spent 10 days painting in a cottage perched on a clifftop overlooking the sea.
- 2006: Artist in Residence in Keuruu, Finland. In May 2006, participation in an exhibition entitled 'People' which took place in the Keuruu Museum.
- 2000 - 2002: 2-year full time course with L'Instituto per l'Arte e il Restauro, Palazzo Spinelli, Florence, Italy. The course included drawing, painting, printing, fresco, and art history.